segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011

PASSADO SIMPLES (PAST SIMPLE)*

(* English Structure Practice - Gordon Drummond)

O passado simples é usado para indicar ações ou estados passados. Advérbios de tempo passado acompanham frequentemente este tempo.

Ex.: - Peter saw the film last night.
I came to this country three weeks ago.
Steve was here for a month last year.
The two men were promoted in July.
Mary stayed in Canada during the summer.
Harry got up when Sally came in.
I set the table while Anne got (was getting) the meal ready.
I drank all the milk in one gulp.

Afirmativa Interrogativa
I worked well yesterday. Did I work well yesterday?
You studied yesterday. Did you study yesterday?
He wanted a drink yesterday. Did he want a drink yesterday?
She used the car yesterday. Did she use the car yesterday?
It rained yesterday. Did it rain yesterday?
We needed John yesterday. Did we need John yesterday?
They played tennins yesterday. Did they play tennis yesterday?

Exercise:

I use a pen. I used a pen. Did you use a pen? Yes, I did.
I cook dinner. I cooked dinner. Did you cook dinner? Yes, I did.
I wait for John. I waited for John. Did you wait for John? Yes, I did.
I look at Mary. I ............. at Mary. ...................... at Mary? Yes, I ......
I smoke. I ............. ........................ ? Yes, I ......
I need a stamp. I ............. a stamp. ........................ a stamp? Yes, I ......
I expect to go. I ............. to go. ........................ to go? Yes, I ......
I dance well. I ............. well. ........................ well? Yes, I ......
I start the car. I ............. the car. ........................ the car? Yes, I ......
I stop going. I ............. going. ........................ going? Yes, I ......
I walk to work. I ............. to work. ........................ to work? Yes, I ......
I watch TV. I ............. TV. ....................... TV? Yes, I ......
I work at home. I .............. at home. ....................... at home? Yes, I ......
I like the film. I .............. the film. ....................... the film? Yes, I ......
I ask questions. I .............. questions. ....................... questions? Yes, I ......
I help myself. I .............. myself. ....................... yourself? Yes, I ......
I finish my work. I .............. my work. ....................... my work? Yes, I ......
I reach the end. I .............. the end. ....................... the end? Yes, I ......
I prefer to stay. I .............. to stay. ....................... to stay\/ Yes, I ......
I receive a card. I .............. a card. ....................... a card? Yes, I ......
I thank him. I .............. him. ...................... him? Yes, I ......
I remember her. I .............. her. ...................... her? Yes, I ......
I touch her hand. I .............. her hand. ...................... her hand. Yes, I ......
I wash my face. I .............. my face. ...................... your face? Yes, I ......
I try to open it. I .............. to open it. ...................... to open it? Yes, I ......
I lock the door. I .............. the door. ...................... the door? Yes, I ......
I answer the card. I .............. the card. ..................... the card? Yes, I ......
I notice her. I .............. her. ..................... her? Yes, I ......
I intend to go. I .............. to go. ...................... to go? Yes, I ......
I clean the room. I .............. the room. ...................... the room? Yes, I ......
I enjoy coming. I .............. coming. ...................... coming? Yes, I ......
I follow Susan. I .............. Susan. ...................... Susan? Yes, I ......
I trust Henry. I ............. Henry. ...................... Henry? Yes, I ......
I turn on the tap. I ............. the tap. ...................... the tap? Yes, I ......
I relax after work. I ............. after work. ..................... after work? Yes, I ......
I stay at the hotel. I ............. at the hotel. ..................... at the hotel? Yes, I ......
I call at his house. I ............. at his house. ..................... at his house? Yes, I ......
I post the letters. I ............. the letters. ..................... post the letters? Yes, I ......
I repeat the word. I ............. the word. ..................... repeat the word? Yes, I ......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário